Need Technical Support?
Primary Developer Hub
Solana Starter Kit
- Solana Playground - Web IDE to quickly test and debug Solana smart contracts.
- Solana Cookbook - Essential concepts and code snippets for building applications on Solana.
- Solana Scaffold - Starter Scaffold for spinning up a Solana application
- Solana Program Examples - Program examples to get your started w/ smart contracts
Developer Education Content
- Solana Documentation - Core Solana documentation
- Solana Course - Quickstart your Solana development with this course.
- Anchor Book - Collection of Anchor documentation and references.
- Freecodecamp - Interactive Solana educational program through VSCode
Tutorials and Guides
- Hello World on Solana (using only your web browser)
- Install the Solana CLI locally
- Byte-sized videos on Solana concepts
- Solana 2023 Bootcamp - 7 hours of intro to Solana development for new devs
- Solang Tutorial - Quickstart guide for deploying your Solidity smart contracts onto the Solana Blockchain
- Metaplex - Resources/Tooling for building w/ NFTs on Solana
- Solana Mobile Stack SDK - SDK for building mobile applications on Solana
- Solana Pay - Tool for building payment applications on Solana
- Governance / DAOs - Tool for building DAO applications on Solana
- Unity SDK - SDK for building Solana games with unity
- @solana/web3.js documentation
- Solang - Docs and tooling for deploying Solidity smart contracts onto the Solana Blockchain
Sponsored Developer Resources
Amazon Web Services
AWS is offering free credits to the Hyperdrive grand prize winner via their Activate program.
Also check out these resources:
- AWS Amplify to rapidly develop and deploy web-based Single Page Applications with very popular Next.JS: https://aws.amazon.com/amplify/
- AWS Amplify uses multiple other AWS services on the backend from DynamoDB and Cognito to CloudFront with S3 and Lambda. https://docs.amplify.aws/
Ironforge revolutionizes Solana development by removing undifferentiated work. Unleash your potential with a suite of developer tools and services.
Get started: https://www.ironforge.cloud/docs
UXD Protocol issues a collateralized decentralized stablecoin backed by various assets. These assets may include overcollateralized lending positions, real-world assets, and delta-neutral positions, among others.
io.net formerly ANTBIT.IO delivers a set of products, clients and libraries that allow machine learning teams to access distributed Cloud clusters permissionless and at a small fraction of the cost of comparable centralized services by aggregating the world's scattered GPU supply.
Get Started: https://developers.io.net/docs
Helio is a web3 payments platform used by thousands of merchants, creators & marketplaces who sell NFTs, video content, subscriptions, e-commerce & digital products with Helio's DeFi payments.
Get started: https://docs.hel.io/introduction/welcome-to-helio
Phantom is a leading wallet in the Solana ecosystem. Integrate a complete set of features into your app to onboard Solana users.
Get Started: https://docs.phantom.app/
Magic Eden is a decentralized marketplace for peer-to-peer trading of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The Magic Eden Solana API is designed to empower developers in creating innovative experiences using NFTs and our abundant marketplace data.
Get started: https://docs.magiceden.io/reference/solana-overview
Sponsored RPC Provider
Triton One provides high-performance bare-metal RPC servers for Solana applications. Triton specializes in dedicated servers and custom deployments. Triton also offers a global shared RPC pool perfect for web3 front ends.
Triton is providing free devnet RPC access, in addition to their private devnet faucet for all Hyperdrive participants. Sign up to use at: https://customers.triton.one/users/new?hackathon=true
Solana Public RPCs
- Mainnet - api.mainnet-beta.solana.com
- Devnet - api.devnet.solana.com
- Public RPC Rate limits
Note: If you plan on using an RPC for any amount of traffic, we recommend using one of the RPCs found below or in the sponsored resources section. Public RPCs are only for basic testing.
You can find other available RPCs at solana.com/rpc.