It may have been a blustery day, but Breakpoint still shone on! Day 3 was full of ecosystem announcements, exciting talks, and historical retrospectives. Here’s the highlights.
- Video game veteran and former executive at Sega, XBox, and Electronic Arts Peter Moore gave a look back at the past — and future — of the video game industry.
- Veteran developer Armani Ferrante dug into some of the future plans of Backpack and X.
- At “Creating Opportunities for Artists and Collectors” on the Innovator Stage, the Solana Foundation announced it and the greater community will be heading to Art Basel Miami this December. ExchangeArt also dropped previews on some upcoming plans.
- On the Developer Stage, Steven Luscher of Solana Labs introduced the new web3.js.
- On the Main Stage, Trevor Harries-Jones announced that Render Network, the world’s leading decentralized compute network, has successfully upgraded its core infrastructure from Ethereum to Solana.
- Star Atlas’ Michael Wagner took to the Main Stage to preview what’s to come to the browser-based game.
- Hue Rhodes announced the launch of FRIDAY, a mobile consumer app that gives users access to their web2 data.
- See all Day 3 panels here.
- Aurory has been previewing their blockchain game on the Innovator Stage!
- Also at the Innovator Stage, Raposa Coffee has been creating PFP lattes at their booth!
Tune into our livestream to catch all the action from home. Don’t miss out on the excitement and knowledge being shared on the last day of Breakpoint.