DEBEATS - Make Music NFTs Playable
DEBEATS is the first decentralized music NFT game built on Solana where you can play, create and earn.
DEBEATS is the first decentralized music NFT game built on Solana where you can play, create and earn. DoraHacks Link: https://dorahacks.io/buidl/3278 Website: https://debeats.com/ By connecting music NFT to rhythm games, DEBEATS lets you map out the beats of all music and earn from your own beatmaps, taking music games to Web3.0 by returning ownership to the creators.
- DEBEATS provides an ever-expanding library of copyrighted songs for music fans, artists, and creators to design maps for. Every beatmap created is an NFT that will be listed in-game, played by others, and generate revenue for its maker.
- Players can interpret one song in multiple ways, and create multiple beatmaps of different difficulties, which expand user-generated content and increase the game’s playability for other users.
- DEBEATS supports multiple platforms and is powered by Unreal Engine 4, providing better visual effects and an outstanding gaming experience.
- DEBEATS uses a creator economy to share revenue with contributors. All artists and beatmap makers receive a share of the beatmap NFT sale and other generated revenue. How it works Step 1. Log in with PlayerID and connect your Solana wallet on DEBEATS website Step 2. Mint a DEBEATS Headphones NFT on Solana Step 3. Log in to the game app, put on your headphones NFT and begin your DEBEATS journey! Step 4. After each gameplay, you’ll earn token rewards based on your ranking Step 5. You can spend tokens to mint and unlock more song and beatmap NFTs in-game. Step 6. Become a beatmap creator and start making beatmaps for other players to play. The Creator Economy DEBEATS uses a creator economy to share revenue with contributors. All artists and beatmap makers receive a share of the initial beatmap NFT sale. Subsequent trading fees generate ongoing revenue, and extra rewards are allocated based on the beatmap play-throughs. The creator economy can be simplified by breaking it down into three parts:
- Players can create their own beatmap NFTs for other players to play
- Beatmaps are tradable; Both the beatmap creator and music creator share revenue generated by the beatmap.
- Creators’ earnings depend on the performances of the beatmaps.