Day 2 is done! On this second day of Breakpoint, the Solana Campus was brimming with activity — you can really see how the Solana community has come from all over the world to bring Breakpoint to life. In case you missed it, here’s what happened on Day 2.
- At the Innovator Stage, it was Neodyme Security Day — a whole day of talks and panels dedicated to security. Some highlights include an RPC provider security panel led by TitanOne’s Brian Long, a dive into the GREED experiment, and a special fireside chat with Anatoly Yakovenko and Thomas Lambertz.
- SwissBorg announced a Solana integration through Orca.
- On the Main Stage, Boba Guys shared the results of their loyalty program built with Solana — 67% uplift in monthly visits per customer, 65% increase in monthly spend per customer, and an 800% ROI.
- Ori Kwan, co-founder of Orca and Yutaro Mori, founder of Orca Foundation took to the Main Stage to announce Orca’s new LP Terminal.
- The Firedancer team came by to host a number of workshops and talks, including chief scientist of Jump Trading Group Kevin Bowers.
- See all Day 2 panels here.
- 3.Land hosted an immersive, augmented reality experience!
Couldn’t make it in person? No problem! Tune into our livestream to catch all the action from home. Don’t miss out on the excitement and knowledge being shared at Breakpoint.