In summary, our protocol is designed after Liquity on Ethereum. It will incorporate two tokens; a stablecoin and a secondary token. ROKS
- USD-pegged stablecoin used to pay out loans
- Can be redeemed any time against the underlying collateral at face value. VTT
- Secondary token issued by Zero Interest Fi
- Captures fee revenue generated by the protocol
Here are the major DeFi use cases:
- Borrow ROKS against SOL by opening a borrowing position called a "Trove"
- Secure the Zero Interest Protocol by providing ROKS to the stability pool in exchange for rewards
- Stake VTT to earn the fee revenue paid for borrowing/redeeming ROKS
- Redeem 1 ROKS for 1 USD worth of SOL when the ROKS peg falls below $1 (arbitrage) Here are the advantages to bringing this to Solana:
- Our company will bring a new decentralized stable-value asset to Solana (in the form of our stablecoin ROKS)
- It will bring a best in class minimum collateral ratio of 110%
- The protocol is designed to be non-custodial, immutable and governance-free
- Due to low gas fees on Solana, we're able to have lower borrowing fees and higher APYs as we do not need to set aside a "liquidation reserve" like protocols do on Ethereum to mitigate fees
DISCLAIMER: The information presented herein has been provided by third parties and is made available solely for general information purposes. The operator of Solana.com (“Solana.com”) does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Solana.com disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on this information by you or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials are solely the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Solana.com. The information should not be construed as professional or financial advice of any kind. Advice from a suitably qualified professional should always be sought in relation to any particular matter or circumstance.
The information herein may link to or integrate with other websites operated or content provided by third parties, and such other websites may link to this website. Solana.com has no control over any such other websites or their content and will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites or their content. The existence of any such link does not constitute an endorsement of such websites, the content of the websites, or the operators of the websites. These links are being provided to you only as a convenience and you release and hold Solana.com harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of this information or the information provided by any third-party website or service.